August Everbloom Birth Flower Necklace
Birth Flower Necklace
Symbolic of the wanderlust within, the August poppy is a reminder to live your life in color. Reminiscent of dried flowers, this delicately formed birth flower is strung from stem to blossom, representing the seasons of growth in our lives.
- Color: Gold Vermeil
- Chain Length: 16” with 1.5” Extender
- Birth Month Details:
- August Birth Flower: Poppy
- Meaning: Wanderlust
You may also like
- Tonya W.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Bloom
I bought this necklace for my daughter. She loved the design and delicacy. It looks great alone or paired with another necklace. Made by Mary’s jewelry never disappoints.
- KathleenVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Gorgeous. Beautiful quality. Perfect short length I was looking for. Petite design I can wear with anything.
- Chelsea O.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDainty
I absolutely love how dainty and simple this necklace is. It's pretty without being too much so it pairs with all my outfits.
- HillaryVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Absolutely love this set! By far my favorite item to wear!
- ChristopherVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 1 out of 5 stars1 Star
Shipping is so slow it’s painful. Over two weeks to receive my product from its shipping date.
- Emily C.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
So dainty, I just adore it!
- KimberlyVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- Corin G.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect little necklace
My favorite little necklace! If you’re thinking about getting this, JUST DO IT! I haven’t found a single necklace that’s come close. It’s so dainty and beautiful. I’ve had my eye on it for a while and I’m so happy that I finally bought it.
- BrittVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDainty and beautiful
The necklace is smaller than I expected, but in a great way. I'm not even much of a necklace person, so with how dainty it is it's perfect because I can't even feel that I'm wearing it. Love it!
- Jennifer C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsPretty but small
Very pretty but so tiny! If I’d seen it in the store, I would have assumed it was children’s jewelry. And this is coming from someone who likes small and dainty jewelry! It did not look that small in the pictures.