October Everbloom Birth Flower Necklace
Birth Flower Necklace
Symbolic of energy, the October marigold is a reminder to go ahead and manifest those dreams. Reminiscent of dried flowers, this delicately formed birth flower is strung from stem to blossom, representing the seasons of growth in our lives.
- Color: Gold Vermeil
- Chain Length: 16” with 1.5” Extender
- Birth Month Details:
- October Birth Flower: Marigold
- Meaning: Energy
You may also like
- Tonya W.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Bloom
I bought this necklace for my daughter. She loved the design and delicacy. It looks great alone or paired with another necklace. Made by Mary’s jewelry never disappoints.
- KathleenVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Gorgeous. Beautiful quality. Perfect short length I was looking for. Petite design I can wear with anything.
- Chelsea O.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDainty
I absolutely love how dainty and simple this necklace is. It's pretty without being too much so it pairs with all my outfits.
- HillaryVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Absolutely love this set! By far my favorite item to wear!
- ChristopherVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 1 out of 5 stars1 Star
Shipping is so slow it’s painful. Over two weeks to receive my product from its shipping date.
- Emily C.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
So dainty, I just adore it!
- KimberlyVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- Corin G.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect little necklace
My favorite little necklace! If you’re thinking about getting this, JUST DO IT! I haven’t found a single necklace that’s come close. It’s so dainty and beautiful. I’ve had my eye on it for a while and I’m so happy that I finally bought it.
- BrittVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDainty and beautiful
The necklace is smaller than I expected, but in a great way. I'm not even much of a necklace person, so with how dainty it is it's perfect because I can't even feel that I'm wearing it. Love it!
- Jennifer C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsPretty but small
Very pretty but so tiny! If I’d seen it in the store, I would have assumed it was children’s jewelry. And this is coming from someone who likes small and dainty jewelry! It did not look that small in the pictures.