Measuring for Length
To determine your desired length, choose where you want the disc to sit on your chest. Take a string and wrap it around your neck—holding it at the desired length. Then, take the string and measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
Our favorite place for a disc necklace to lay are just below the collar bone, halfway down the neckline, and below the neckline.
Our variety of disc sizes are perfect for customizing and pairing together! We love 1/2 discs for initials, and 3/4 discs for long words, phrases and dates.
Dainty chokers paired with a disc necklace is just one of our favorite ways to layer!
Measuring for Your Bracelet
- Take a measuring tape and measure your wrist where you normally wear a bracelet.
- Add an appropriate length to the bracelet for a best fit. Please note lengths below.
- For a "Tight" fit: Add 1/4" to 1/2" to your wrist size
- For a "Just Right" fit: Add 3/4" to 1"
- For a "Relaxed" fit: Add 1 1/4"
- 5.75”- 6.0”
- 6.5”- 6.75”
- Newborn - 6 Mos4”
- 6 Mos - 12 Mos4.5”
- 12-24 Mos5”
- 2-5 Yrs5.5”
|Internal Diameter (mm)||Ring Size|
- Script Font Available in 2.5mm
1.5mm Available in 2.5mm 6mm
- Typewriter Font Available in 2.5mm
- Special Characters Available in 2.5mm