Dew Drop Gemstone Necklace
Feel fresh as the morning dew with our Dew Drop Necklace. This faceted chalcedony gemstone comes suspended on a gold filled satellite chain. An emblem of fresh starts and new beginnings.
Colors - Gold | Rose Gold
Gemstone Size - 8mm
Chain Length - 16 & 18"
Ethically Sourced from India
Assembled in USA
- Free U.S. Shipping Over $75
- All customized orders are final sale
- Current Production Time
Made with Love
This piece is made with gold filled, rose gold filled or sterling silver. Each piece is hand cut, stamped, shaped assembled & packaged by our team in Utah.
Measuring for Length
To determine your desired length, choose where you want the disc to sit on your chest. Take a string and wrap it around your neck—holding it at the desired length. Then, take the string and measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
Our favorite place for a disc necklace to lay are just below the collar bone, halfway down the neckline, and below the neckline.
Our variety of disc sizes are perfect for customizing and pairing together! We love 1/2 discs for initials, and 3/4 discs for long words, phrases and dates.
Dainty chokers paired with a disc necklace is just one of our favorite ways to layer!
- Script Font Available in 2.5mm
- Arial Font Available in 2.5mm
- Typewriter Font Available in 2.5mm
- Special Characters Available in 2.5mm
Jewelry Sizing Chart
|16"||Falls at the base of the neck for a comfortable but tighter fit.|
|18"||Most popular size. Sits slightly below collar bone for a perfect fit|
|20"||Great size for layering necklaces. Sits half way down the neckline.|
|22"+||Sits below most necklines.|
|Women's Size||Bracelet Length|
|Children's Size||Bracelet Length|
|6mo - 12mos||4.5"|
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||RING SIZE|
1. Select a necklace length (comes in 16" or 18"). See size guide for details on necklace sizing.
2. Add-ons available. 1.5” Chain Extender: allows the chain to be resized for a custom-fit. Lobster Clasp Closure: an upgraded clasp that is more durable and easier to use.
3. Leave us a note in the "Special Instructions" box if you need to clarify your order.