Cancer Awareness Necklace
Here’s to the fighters, the survivors, and the ones who remind them that they are never alone. This shining necklace honors the resilience of those who have faced a life-changing diagnosis of cancer. Featuring a selection of gemstones to represent the different types of cancer and a delicate Evie disc with a hand-stamped remembrance ribbon on a Satellite chain, this piece is a beautiful reminder of our commitment to stand together in unity and hope.
Express Payment Methods available in Checkout
We're Committed to Your Satisfaction
- Color: 14k Gold Filled
- Chain Length: 18" Satellite Chain
- Disc Size: Disc Measures 1/4"
- Custom Information:
- Gemstone: 8mm with Gold Plated Bezel
- Stack up to 3 (8mm) Gold Plated Bezel Gemstones
- Disc: Rememberance Ribbon
You may also like
- Hollie H.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect gift for a daughter that lost her dad.
This was a perfect gift for my daughter after we lost her dad to pancreatic cancer. It really is beautiful and a quality piece.
- Leilani C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCancer remembrance necklace
These gems are beautiful. I got 2 different cancer gems in honor of my parents and I put them on one necklace. They are remarkable and look lovely.
- Elizabeth M.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVictory piece
Purchased this beautiful necklace for a breast cancer survivor. She absolutely loved it and it's a reminder of victory 💗
- AriannaVerified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
High quality and beautifully made!!
- Shannon G.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent and symbolic jewelry
This was given to a family member as a gift. To my cousin, this necklace holds a lot of meaning and is a reminder of how much she has overcome surviving uterine cancer. She loves this piece of jewelry! Fast shipping too!
- SamanthaVerified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- ShannonVerified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I love my necklace and never take it off!
- Stephen B.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsmy mom had ovarian cancer
my mom had ovarian cancer so this means a lot to me. it’s a perfect reminder of my mom and all she went through now that she’s passed. the quality is outstanding as always! i love all of my made by marry jewelry and this definitely doesn’t disappoint!
- Sydney M.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCancer Awareness Necklace
Dainty and cute exactly was looking for, for the Holidays.
- Kelly M.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully made! My sister will
Beautifully made! My sister will love it when she opens it at Christmas! ❤️️❤️️