Cancer Awareness Necklace
Here’s to the fighters, the survivors, and the ones who remind them that they are never alone. This shining necklace honors the resilience of those who have faced a life-changing diagnosis of cancer. Featuring a selection of gemstones to represent the different types of cancer and a delicate Evie disc with a hand-stamped remembrance ribbon on a Satellite chain, this piece is a beautiful reminder of our commitment to stand together in unity and hope.
Express Payment Methods available in Checkout
We're Committed to Your Satisfaction
- Color: 14k Gold Filled
- Chain Length: 18" with 1.5" Extender and Lobster Clasp Closure
- Disc Size: 0.25" (1/4")
- Gemstone Size: 8mm
- Custom Information:
- Symbol: Remembrance Ribbon
- Gemstone: Stack up to 3 Gemstones
- Hollie H.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect gift for a daughter that lost her dad.
This was a perfect gift for my daughter after we lost her dad to pancreatic cancer. It really is beautiful and a quality piece.
- Leilani C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCancer remembrance necklace
These gems are beautiful. I got 2 different cancer gems in honor of my parents and I put them on one necklace. They are remarkable and look lovely.
- Gloria L.Verified Buyer12 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBreast Cancer Necklace
Beautiful! I bought this for my daughter as a surprise, she loved it as much as I do.
- Danielle J.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGrateful
This was a beautiful and perfect gift for me and my 4 sisters in loving memory of our mom who lost the battle to colon cancer in October of last year. So thankful for this special piece.
- Danica M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect necklace
This beautiful necklace is the perfect reminder of my dad I lost last year. I feel as though I can bring him with me wherever I go.
- Carissa B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Beautiful necklace with meaning.
- Ashley4 months agoRated 3 out of 5 stars3 Stars
Tarnished within a week unfortunately.
- Elizabeth M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVictory piece
Purchased this beautiful necklace for a breast cancer survivor. She absolutely loved it and it's a reminder of victory 💗
- Arianna1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
High quality and beautifully made!!
- Shannon G.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent and symbolic jewelry
This was given to a family member as a gift. To my cousin, this necklace holds a lot of meaning and is a reminder of how much she has overcome surviving uterine cancer. She loves this piece of jewelry! Fast shipping too!