Evie Hoop Earrings
Introducing our first customizable earring! Wear your story your way. Our tiniest pendant suspended on hoops so light and versatile, they're sure to become an everyday staple. Sold as a pair, customize each hoop charm individually.
Recommended care: Remove hoops when sleeping, showering, and swimming to maintain the shine and longevity of your Evie Hoops.
Express Payment Methods available in Checkout
We're Committed to Your Satisfaction
- Color: 14k Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or 14k Rose Gold Filled
- Disc Size: 1/4"
- Hoop Size: 16mm
- Sold as a Pair
- Endless Hoop Closure
You may also like
- Brooke A.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCute hoops!
Well made! I love the subtleness of the chrysanthemums! I’ve been sleeping & showering in them & I hardly notice them!
- Journee W.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
I wear my evie hoops everyday. They are lightweight and very comfortable. It took me a minute to learn how to get them in properly, but now it’s easy!
- Brandi W.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfectly for everyday wear
They were a little tricky to get on the first couple of times, but now that I have a method down it isn’t nearly as hard. These are SO cute and not too big either. I love that once they are closed you don’t have to worry about them. I wrestle with my kiddos and they stay put through the madness of motherhood.
- MeganVerified Buyer1 week agoRated 3 out of 5 starsSuper cute, diameter is too small to avoid bending metal
These are so cute - super petite and dainty, and very comfortable. That said, due to the small diameter of the hoop and the design of how to get them on and off, it’s very difficult to avoid bending the metal part that goes inside the hoop’s tube end. I’m experienced with this type of fastener on earrings but it just doesn’t work well for such a small size. I have the Live In earrings in 30mm size and there is ZERO issue with those, and I’ve also owned other pairs of similar size from other brands over the years that function the same way. Unfortunately it makes me very reluctant to wear these. It’s very difficult to open them enough to get them onto your ear and then reclose - it seems like it is too much stress on the metal. Will happily buy something else but I feel like there is a certain diameter and under that just isn’t suitable for this type of closure.
- Tori H.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous
I bought these for myself as an early Mothers Day gift and haven't taken them off since I got them. They're so elegant and pairs perfectly with the live in hoops.
- Holly K.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely obsessed with these ❤️️
Absolutely obsessed with these ❤️️
- Rachel H.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these earrings! They are
Love these earrings! They are beautiful and don’t bother my ears. I rarely take them out and don’t even notice they’re there. Plus, you can take the little stamps off if you want just the hoop.
- Jennifer C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsNice but stamped discs are tiny
Pretty earrings and the size of the hoop is good but the stamped discs are so tiny. No one could tell what’s stamped on them unless they got within a few inches of your ears! I like small and dainty jewelry but this is more like children’s jewelry.
- Sophia R.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these
Love this delicate hoops and so fun to customize!
- Cheryl T.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsMore delicate than expected
They are very thin wires, no real closure, and the hoop is so tiny you can’t see the stamp.