CZ Poppy Thread Thru Hoop Earrings
These shimmery spirals create the illusion of an extra piercing- with an extra pop of polish. Featuring 7 bezel-set CZs and a clear rubber backing to hold your hoops securely in place, each earring wraps around your ear for seamlessly sleek style.
How To Put In Your Thread Thru Earrings
- Determine which earring will go in which ear.
a. Each pair has a left earring and a right. Each will thread through in different directions. To tell left from right, hold the earring up to your ear as if you are going to thread the open end through your piercing. The row of CZs should always be next to your face.
b. If you can’t tell which is which, don’t worry – you can always switch them if you do it incorrectly the first time.
- Remove the clear rubber backing from the earring.
- Holding the earring with the CZ end closest to your face, begin to thread the open end through your piercing until it is about halfway on and you can see the open end reappearing toward the front of your lobe.
- Color: Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver
- Size: O/S
- Additional Information:
- Bezel-Set Cubic Zirconia
- Sold as a Pair
- Rubber Earring Backings Included
Free U.S. Shipping on Orders $75+
Female Founded & Operated
Free Returns & Exchanges