Butterfly Stud Earrings
Graceful and powerful, delicate and unbreakable— these earrings represent the beautiful balance that butterflies embody. Made from gold vermeil and detailed to perfection, these petite studs add a shimmer of meaning to your everyday lineup.
- Color: Gold Vermeil
- Size: 6.5mm
- Additional Information:
- Sold as a Pair
- Butterfly Backings Included
You may also like
- Kara O.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Cutest!!!
My daughter loves these and they’re the perfect size for her ears. She’s allergic to every metal and this is her 3rd pair with no reaction. She sleeps in them, baths in them, plays in them and they still look brand new!
- Emily G.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmall and delicate
These studs are the perfect size for my first or second hole. They have such beautiful detail, for such small earrings!
- Beatriz Q.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper cute! They are so
They are so comfortable, it doesn’t even feel like I am wearing them. Love it.
- Hollie H.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect!!
I love these butterfly earrings. They were so small and perfect for what I was looking for.
- Amanda h.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGave as a gift for
Gave as a gift for someone who had a loss in their family. They were a great little token! She loved them!
- Sarah M.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo cute!
These earrings are so fun and cute! Definitely would recommend!
- M’kenna N.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAdorable
Beautiful, dainty, and perfect!
- Desiree R.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCute and petite!
My daughter received these as a birthday gift. They’re beautiful, feminine, and the perfect size for everyday wear.
- Tia O.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDainty and detailed. Perfect.
Dainty and detailed. Perfect.
- Devin R.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDainty perfection
My son and my mom have had a butterfly garden for the last few years. When these popped up on an email, I knew it was no brainer Christmas present from my son to his "G." Her birthday gift was milkweed so I think this is an upgrade 😂🦋