Oval Customized Ring - Initial or Birth Flower
Classic charm and personalized pop come full circle in the Oval Ring. Available in gold filled or sterling silver, this meaningful ring can be customized with a single uppercase letter or a hand-drawn birth flower. No matter where you go, keep a reminder of the things that matter most wrapped tightly around your finger.
Express Payment Methods available in Checkout
We're Committed to Your Satisfaction
- Color: 14k Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- Size: 5-10, Whole Sizes Only
- Band Width: 1mm
- Custom Information:
- Up to 1 Initial or 1 Birth Flower
- Font: 1.5mm Uppercase Arial
You may also like
- Janet M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsPerfect & Petite
Nice petite ring. Just what I wanted. Good to wear alone or with other rings.
- Martha S.5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMade Me Cry
I ordered the rose birth flower ring for my sweet golden retriever Blossom Rose who passed away in May. The ring is so incredibly beautiful—I cried when I saw it—in person and in my opinion, the website doesn’t do it justice. I would highly recommend ordering one of these rings.
- Maddie S.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely every day
Completely above and beyond my expectations. The stamp is well set and clearly the poppy flower I asked for. It’s very lightweight and is the perfect every day add to my hand.
- Emily C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper simple & elegant ring
Super simple & elegant ring with a beautiful design. Bends easily, so be careful. I have got it caught on a few things, but it bends back easily.
- Maddy R.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
was looking for a dainty gold ring for everyday. after a couple weeks has started to look more bronzy but isn't discoloring my finger and still looks fine
- Britt7 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSmaller than expected
The flower imprint is a lot smaller than expected, to the point you have to really look to find out it's a Holly. It also seems to scratch easily. However, I do still love it and where it every day.
- Cassie B.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning!!
Love the delicate Holly detail. So lovely!
- Madison P.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsBeautiful but didn’t last
I loved this ring so much! I wore it normally and with regular daily use, it broke after 5 days of wearing it. I was SO disappointed. Made By Mary gave me a refund, but it’s still disappointing in the product.
The band is awfully too thin that it just broke. I think this would happen with all of them. If the band was thicker maybe this wouldn’t be a problem.
- Elizabeth W.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsSo very petite
This ring is extremely petite. The band is so thin and the oval part is really little. The nice thing about it is that I forget I'm wearing it, but honestly it's so small it's almost as if it's made for a child. The part I have the most trouble with is the flower stamp itself is so very tiny you really can't even tell what it is. The ring overall does seem well made and I'm hoping that like my other MMM items it doesn't tarnish and holds up well.MBMade By Mary8 months agoElizabeth! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Apologies for any disappointment in the ring style/stamping. Your feedback will be passed to our product and development team. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions or concerns.
- Christiana B.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful ring! I got the
Beautiful ring! I got the lily of the valley for my daughter who is named after the flower. The stamp is smaller than I expected, so it is a little hard to tell what it is at first. That being said, it is so dainty and I love it!