Oval Customized Ring - Initial or Birth Flower
Classic charm and personalized pop come full circle in the Oval Ring. Available in gold filled or sterling silver, this meaningful ring can be customized with a single uppercase letter or a hand-drawn birth flower. No matter where you go, keep a reminder of the things that matter most wrapped tightly around your finger.
Express Payment Methods available in Checkout
We're Committed to Your Satisfaction
- Color: 14k Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- Size: 5-10, Whole Sizes Only
- Additional Information:
- Band Width: 1mm
- Oval Measures: 10mm x 8mm
- Custom Information:
- Text/Symbol: Single Initial or (1) 1/4" Birth Flower
- Font: 1.5mm Uppercase Arial
- Text Alignment: Centered
- Janet M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsPerfect & Petite
Nice petite ring. Just what I wanted. Good to wear alone or with other rings.
- Martha S.8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMade Me Cry
I ordered the rose birth flower ring for my sweet golden retriever Blossom Rose who passed away in May. The ring is so incredibly beautiful—I cried when I saw it—in person and in my opinion, the website doesn’t do it justice. I would highly recommend ordering one of these rings.
- Maddie S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely every day
Completely above and beyond my expectations. The stamp is well set and clearly the poppy flower I asked for. It’s very lightweight and is the perfect every day add to my hand.
- Emily C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper simple & elegant ring
Super simple & elegant ring with a beautiful design. Bends easily, so be careful. I have got it caught on a few things, but it bends back easily.
- Debra J C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
Such a dainty but pretty ring! I got my initial on it and wear it on my middle finger. Looks great with my real gold jewelry.
- Nicole A.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRing
I bought this ring as a gift for my sister and it’s absolutely beautiful! Such quality jewelry.
- Rachael1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
I got a lotus flower originally. It was so small it looked like a blob and was also off center. Customer service said sorry, can’t help. Then 3 days later the band completely snapped off the oval. I was low key happy it did because customer service then agreed to replace it and correct the original issues. The replacement is perfect and I love it! No breaking so far. (This was the first item I’ve had break from them in years)
- James T.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely Perfect
This ring was a beautiful gift to give! Highly recommend!
- Maddy R.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
was looking for a dainty gold ring for everyday. after a couple weeks has started to look more bronzy but isn't discoloring my finger and still looks fine
- Britt10 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSmaller than expected
The flower imprint is a lot smaller than expected, to the point you have to really look to find out it's a Holly. It also seems to scratch easily. However, I do still love it and where it every day.