Express Payment Methods available in Checkout
We're Committed to Your Satisfaction
I belong with you and you belong with me- and the Sweetheart ring is a beautiful reminder that your love is the forever kind. Customize this petite ring with a letter and create a wearable reminder the best gifts always come from the heart.
- Color: 14k Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or 14k Rose Gold Filled
- Size: 5-10, Whole Sizes Only
- Band Width: 1mm
- Additional Information:
- Mini Heart Measures 6mm X 7.5mm
- Custom Information:
- Text: Up to 1 character
- Font: 1.5mm Uppercase Arial
- Text Alignment: Center
You may also like
- Elayne G.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsIt’s so cute!
I LOVE my sweetheart ring! The only thing that would make it better is if the bottom point of the heart wasn’t so sharp. I have stabbed myself with it more times then I’d like to admit!
- Cassie B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new favorite ring
Absolutely beautiful and so unique! It’s my new favorite piece!
- MarissaVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 3 out of 5 starsToo pointy
I absolutely love this ring but I cannot wear it because it is just too sharp. It causes my finger to bleed when the point digs in. I’ve worn it about 6 times on various fingers and it has done this every time I’ve worn it. It’s a major bummer but I think the point just need to be rounded a slight bit and then it would be okay. Other than that it is so lovely.
- Cori1 month agoRated 1 out of 5 starsSweetheart Ring - Disappointment
I am all for supporting small businesses but unfortunately this one was a huge let down. My boyfriend got me the sweetheart ring and I loved it at first. Although I could tell it was cheaply made and going to bend instantly, I still wore it. It wasn’t 24 hours before I had him place the return because the bottom of the heart kept poking me to the point of drawing blood. Horrible quality, I’m sorry but 0/10 would not recommend.MBMade By Mary1 month agoHi Cori! We sincerely apologize for the issues you had with this ring. Your feedback is being passed along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you all need assistance with getting a return, exchange or refund going. xx
- Debbie L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsThe point gets caught on
The point gets caught on lots of things…had a few tiny cuts on my finger even. The skinny band looks more rode gold than the heart…so sorry!MBMade By Mary2 months agoDebbie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We are so sorry you have experienced some issues with your Sweetheart Ring. Your feedback will be taken to our product team! If you ever need assistance please email email@example.com! Xx
- Zachary M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars“K” Ring
I bought my girlfriend - Kelsey - the sweetheart right because she mentioned she really wanted one for Valentine’s Day. I bought her one with her initial, and - since we are currently long distance - shipped it to her. She called me laughing because she wanted my initial (“Z”) on it to remind me of her. Now we joke that her “other boyfriend Kevin” bought it for her. Oh, to have a man brain…
- Jessica w.2 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsBe careful!
This ring is adorable, but the point at the end of the heart is sharp! My finger has bled from getting cut by it. It’s a pretty ring, but I won’t wear it now due to this which is a total bummer. Buy a different ring!
- Jennifer B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsHeart eyes for sure
Such a cute ring, the only bad thing is the bottom of the heart is a little pokey.
- Haley W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsDARLING.
this ring is so dainty and adorable! I really love the way it looks and the quality is amazing but it is very sharp at the bottom! It has poked my finger bad enough to break skin at the bottom of the heart.
- Britt K.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLoveee my heart ring with
Loveee my heart ring with my initial.