Starter Duo Set
Live In Earrings
Fix ‘em and forget ‘em– because these ultra versatile sets are made for long-term wear. This lightweight combination features one pair of each Live In (2.5mm Bead) stud earrings and 9mm Live In Hoops. Exchange the snags and pokes of traditional earring backs for curated style that is cartilage and lobe friendly, headphone ready, and nap approved.
How To Wear
- Unscrew the ball from the back of the stud.
- Insert the stud into your piercing. (This may take a little extra care because the post is slightly thicker than the standard post.)
- Carefully line up the hole in the ball with the post and turn the ball clockwise to tighten, using your other hand to hold the stud in place. Twist the ball onto the post until it cannot turn any further. (To loosen, turn the ball counterclockwise.)
- Sleep, swim, sweat, and see the world with comfortable 24/7 wear.
- We recommend checking occasionally to ensure the ball backs are still screwed on securely.
- Set Includes:
- 1 pair of Live In Studs (2.5mm Bead)
- 1 pair of 9mm Live In Hoops
- Color: Gold Vermeil, Gold Filled, or Sterling Silver
- Bead Live In Size:
- Bead Width: 2.5mm
- Post Length: 6mm
- 3mm screw-on ball backs included
- Live In Hoops Size: 9mm (¼”)
- Endless Hoop Closure
- Sold and packaged as two pairs
You may also like
- BriannaVerified Buyer55 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Love all the jewelry!
- Katrina D.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo cute!
Love the size and the comfort. Perfect for what I wanted.
- Lane N.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect everyday earrings.
I love these. I can not even tell they are in. I do everything with them in, shower, sleep, workout, etc. they are absolutely beautiful!
- Lindsay F.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful jewelry to put in and forget
Love this comfy and classic jewelry
- Susie S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsHigh quality, but the thickness
High quality, but the thickness of the studs is too large for my ears for some reason?