September Birthstone Hoop Earrings
- Color: Gold Vermeil
- Size: 12mm Outer Diameter
- Additional Information:
- Sold as a Pair
- Hinged Closure
You may also like
- Sondra P.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo cute, I love them.
So cute, I love them. Love the red and gold perfect for football season
- Brooke M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsForgot I Put Them On
I tried these on the moment they arrived in the mail and 4 days later I realized they’d been in the entire time! Beautiful, comfortable to sleep in, all around amazing. :)
- MichelleVerified Buyer9 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Got these for my daughter! They fit perfectly. She is 7. They have a sturdy clasp and look great!
- LaysVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- PeterVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Amazing earrings that look so good with my regular hoops! Love them!
- Sheryl T.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful earrings
Absolutely love these hoop earrings! They're made with such excellent quality and they are perfect for everyday or use for a special occasion. So happy with my purchase!
- Laura H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect huggies
The June Birthstone Hoop Earrings are 12 mm, elegant, and so comfortable. I’ve worn them for days at a time and even showered in them. Such high quality!
- Risa L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
I absolutely love these earrings. They are easy to put in, look nice and comfortable to wear every single day, which I do. In fact, I like them so much I ordered a set for my sister in her birth stone. Would buy from this company again. Customer service was very helpful too.
- MelissaVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Easy to take in & out. Beautiful.
- Elizabeth J.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsBeautiful but hope they don't fall out
These are super cute earrings. Unfortunately both the clasps are a little off and don't close fully. Hoping they don't fall out of my ears while I'm wearing them.