Pearl Chain Huggie Studs
When the moment calls for a classic piece with a contemporary twist, these Pearl Chain Huggie Studs are your style link. Featuring a prong-set freshwater pearl, each butterfly backing is attached to the pearl with a delicate gold vermeil chain, creating a little movement that makes a bold statement.
- Color: Gold Vermeil
- Size: 24mm of Chain (Resembles 12mm Outer Diameter Hoop When Worn)
- Additional Information:
- Stone Information: Freshwater Pearls
- Sold as a Pair
- Butterfly Backings Included
- Marie P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHighly recommended
Small but cute! dainty! well crafted!
- Aubrey N.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favourite!!
These are so dainty and unique. get so many compliments on them!
- Dee Z.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
These were exactly as pictured. Such a beautiful and delicate pair of earrings, in love.
- Kate F.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Pearl Earrings
Great little pearl earrings that you can dress up or down with. Love them!
- Brooke P.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsdelicate and pretty
i love these little huggie studs and I think they look great in my 2nd hole.
- Molly A.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
These studs are such good quality and turned out exactly how I expected!
- Brandon C.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI love these earrings
Not only have I gotten so many complements for these earnings, personally they are my favorite pair of eating I own. I wish it was possible to order it with like and link or two less, but that's understandably hard to do online. I just turn the back piece and the chain stays situated hugging my ear, rather than dangling a bit, but that depends on your ear size and where u got your peircing. It's super good quality, and comes in a cute box, which isn't really important, but I thought it was cute. Definitely worth it.
- Brandon8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
It is so beautiful. I wish the chain was a little shorter, however i just twist the back piece slightly and it hugs my ear just fine. Its super easy to keep track off as well lol, since the front and back are connected. Ive gotten so many complements and I’ve only worn them out once so far.
- Lindsay C.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo cute and unique!
So I’m not much of an earring person, although i still have my ears double pierced from when i was younger. My issue is, earrings are so uncomfortable and irritate my ears. Made my Mary is literally the only earrings i can wear. I put their studs in my 2nds and i haven’t taken them out in the last month. Don’t even feel them! I got these sweet dainty pearls and they are so cute and comfy too. I sleep in them, so that says a lot. So i guess i am an earring girl now! Lol