Cheers to the peaks of bliss, the valleys of hope, and the spaces of growth and change in between. Our Peak ring follows that same ebb and flow, a reminder that there is beauty and hope to be found in every season of life. Designed to be worn with the peak up or down, this ring adds a stunning dimension to your stack or tells a story all on its own.
- Color: 14k Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- Size: 5-10, Whole Sizes Only
- Band Width: 1mm
You may also like
- Mandy H.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely design and fit
I love the design of this ring and it fits very comfortably on your finger. I have started to see some small wear on the tip of the ring after wearing it for a month though.
- Fiona W.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it. Can’t wait to
Love it. Can’t wait to add more to the stack
- Jalisa M.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE IT
I pair it with the poppy ring and the laurel ring as well🥰
- Rachel H.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI LOVE the peak ring!
This reminded me so much of my wedding ring that I had to have it! It is so classy paired with the April birthstone ring.
- Sarah C.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
Light and easy to wear. Was a perfect addition to my wedding stack and I love it!
- BrendaVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
One of my favorites.
- Ellen S.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPeak Ring
My favorite ring. It is simple yet beautiful. The quality is amazing. I wear it every day.
- Sarah L.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAnother MBM beauty
I have multiple MBM rings and this one is just as wonderful. It doesn’t catch on clothing and is beautiful to add to a stack.
- Carolyn L.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for stacking!
Great for stacking!
- Brittany C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPretty ring!
Love how simple and delicately beautiful this ring is! I just wish there were half sizes available because the size 7 is a tad bit too big, but the size 6 is a tad bit too small!