Live In Hoops Trio Set
Live In Earrings
Fix ‘em and forget ‘em– because these ultra versatile sets are made for long-term wear. This lightweight combination features one pair of each 9mm, 12mm, and 16mm Live In Hoops. Exchange the snags and pokes of traditional earring backs for curated style that is cartilage and lobe friendly, headphone ready, and nap approved.
- Set Includes:
- 1 pair of 9mm Live In Hoops
- 1 pair of 12mm Live In Hoops
- 1 pair of 16mm Live In Hoops
- Color: Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- Live In Hoops Sizes: 9mm (¼”), 12mm (½”), and 16mm (⅝”)
- Additional Info:
- Endless Hoop Closure
- Sold and packaged as three pairs
*Please note that these earrings are for healed piercings and cannot be used for initial piercing.*
You may also like
- Cynthia R.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLive in hoops
Haven't taken them off since I got them!
- Madysen U.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 3 out of 5 starsI wanted to love these
These were so cute on the models, had good reviews, etc. I wanted something that I never had to take out. These would be perfect except, I felt like they are so thin that one of them broke while putting in my ear. I guess just be careful with them.
- becky h.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLive in forever!
Love the simple elegance of these hoops. They’re a little tough to get on and closed, but once they’re on it’s like I’m not wearing anything! They don’t agitate my ears, and pretty much every other earring does—even diamond studs. 10/10 would recommend!MBMade By Mary4 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback! To put them on, carefully open and twist the post to the side. If you need a little extra help, you can put the post in backwards for easier access!
- Anna2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSo cute!
These were the first pair of earrings I’ve bought from mbm and I did not realize how difficult these earrings would be to put on. I have acrylic nails and these were extremely hard to put on. I still have not been able to clasp the back into the tube. I had a coworker look at them and she said they wouldn’t come off because I had closed them enough. Super cute and comfy and they feel like nothing.
- Jennifer M.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest earrings I’ve owned!
I have incredibly sensitive ears, that get infected with any earrings I put in. I’ve tired all the different metals that are supposed to be good for sensitive ears, but they have never worked. These are the best earrings I’ve ever owned. They truly are live in earrings. They fit beautifully, are stunning and simple, and I’ve been pleasantly surprised that they don’t irritate my ears! They are tricky to get in initially and I did have some minor irritation for a few days after putting them in; but since then, no issues whatsoever! You won’t regret getting these!
- Megan K.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
They are adorable! I currently have 3 sets in my ears and they stay in all the time! They are beautiful, simple, comfortable, and overall just perfect for everyday! They were exactly what I expected ❤️️
- Kathryn C.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNeed all sizes!
I love the live in hoop!! I have so many different sizes in silver so I had to add gold to the collection! I haven’t taken them off since I got them! Can’t feel them and I love constantly leaving them and not having to switch out. So light and cute! 16m is my favorite size!
- Ashley H.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSilver Hoops
I absolutely love these hoops. I wanted to wear them for awhile before leaving a review so that I could actually speak to how great they are! And they did not disappoint! I have the smallest and second smallest hoop sizes (double piercings). I put them in and have left them in for the last month or so! They are comfortable, lightweight, and always complimented! :) If you’re looking for a chic but easy way to elevate your daily look, this is it! :)
- Sarah R.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI’ve had the Live In
I’ve had the Live In Hoops in for about a week now and they are so comfortable and fun! They are pretty easy to put in and are great quality!
- Jenny W.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI absolutely love my live
I absolutely love my live in hoops! I have two different sizes of the gold ones! They are so beautiful and simple!