Evie Hoop Earrings
Introducing our first customizable earring! Wear your story your way. Our tiniest pendant suspended on hoops so light and versatile, they're sure to become an everyday staple. Sold as a pair, customize each hoop charm individually.
Express Payment Methods available in Checkout
We're Committed to Your Satisfaction
- Color: 14k Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- Hoop Size: 16mm Outer Diameter
- Disc Size: 0.25” (¼”)
- Custom Information:
- Text/Symbol: Single Initial or (1) 1/4" Symbol
- Font: 1.5mm Uppercase Arial
- Text/Symbol Alignment: Centered
- Additional Information:
- Sold as a Pair
- Endless Hoop Closure
- Brooke A.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCute hoops!
Well made! I love the subtleness of the chrysanthemums! I’ve been sleeping & showering in them & I hardly notice them!
- Journee W.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
I wear my evie hoops everyday. They are lightweight and very comfortable. It took me a minute to learn how to get them in properly, but now it’s easy!
- Brandi W.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfectly for everyday wear
They were a little tricky to get on the first couple of times, but now that I have a method down it isn’t nearly as hard. These are SO cute and not too big either. I love that once they are closed you don’t have to worry about them. I wrestle with my kiddos and they stay put through the madness of motherhood.
- Jamie G.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCan't live without them!!
Small and sophisticated earrings that do not get caught up in my hair or in the way of the phone. I love them and they have quickly become my favorite pair of earrings. I really wear them most every day and get compliment on them.
- Elizabeth R.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 3 out of 5 starsEvie Hoop Earrings
The packaging and quality of the earrings are lovely. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because the charms are very small and one cannot tell what the stamps look like unless you look at it very close or with glasses.
- Melanie B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsWanted to like these
I recently bought these earrings. I was hoping they would be sturdier. The earrings bend quite easily which is sad. Also, I’m not sure why the structure is more difficult to get on. For context, I have a physical disability that makes it difficult for me to be more ambidextrous. I usually am still able to put on earrings myself. These make it more difficult to put on that I have to ask for help and not even my family members/bf can help me get it on. This review is from my personal experience. If I could recommend another product, I would recommend the Enchanting Hoop Charm Set! I did buy the set mentioned and they are easier to put on and are sturdier than the ones bought! Overall they still are super cute but probably can’t wear them at all!
- Jennifer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Love these hoops! So delicate and pretty. They go with everything and I love that they can be personalized. I had one made with each of my two daughters’ birth flowers.
- Amelia G.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
I love these earrings! Getting them in has a slight learning curve but once you get it it’s easy! I love that they are personalized to make them special to me.
- MeganVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsSuper cute, diameter is too small to avoid bending metal
These are so cute - super petite and dainty, and very comfortable. That said, due to the small diameter of the hoop and the design of how to get them on and off, it’s very difficult to avoid bending the metal part that goes inside the hoop’s tube end. I’m experienced with this type of fastener on earrings but it just doesn’t work well for such a small size. I have the Live In earrings in 30mm size and there is ZERO issue with those, and I’ve also owned other pairs of similar size from other brands over the years that function the same way. Unfortunately it makes me very reluctant to wear these. It’s very difficult to open them enough to get them onto your ear and then reclose - it seems like it is too much stress on the metal. Will happily buy something else but I feel like there is a certain diameter and under that just isn’t suitable for this type of closure.
- Tori H.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous
I bought these for myself as an early Mothers Day gift and haven't taken them off since I got them. They're so elegant and pairs perfectly with the live in hoops.