Bar Stud Set
Live In Earrings
Fix ‘em and forget ‘em– because these ultra versatile sets are made for long-term wear. This lightweight combination features one pair of each CZ Mini Bar and Curved Bar stud earrings. Exchange the snags and pokes of traditional earring backs for curated style that is cartilage and lobe friendly, headphone ready, and nap approved.
How To Wear
- Unscrew the ball from the back of the stud.
- Insert the stud into your piercing. (This may take a little extra care because the post is slightly thicker than the standard post.)
- Carefully line up the hole in the ball with the post and turn the ball clockwise to tighten, using your other hand to hold the stud in place. Twist the ball onto the post until it cannot turn any further. (To loosen, turn the ball counterclockwise.)
- Sleep, swim, sweat, and see the world with comfortable 24/7 wear.
- We recommend checking occasionally to ensure the ball backs are still screwed on securely.
- Set Includes:
- 1 pair of CZ Mini Bar Stud Earrings
- 1 pair of Curved Bar Stud Earrings
- Color: Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver
- Post Length: 6mm
- Additional Info:
- 3mm screw-on ball backs included
- Sold and packaged as two pairs
*Please note that these earrings are for healed piercings and cannot be used for initial piercing.*
You may also like
- Julie S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 3 out of 5 starsDud Studs
I am very disappointed in the size of the stud earrings. I bought as a gift for my 13 year old daughter who loves to wear studs in her double pierced ears. I wanted to get her a good quality earring that had a secure back. These studs are very tiny and near impossible to screw on. It took over 10 minutes and lots of tugging to get one on and within an hour it fell out. We have very average size fingers and ears but these are way too small.
- Elisha1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE
Yes. They are tiny. But that is exactly what I wanted!
I spent a good 15 mins putting the first one in, but once I figured out how to do it, the next one went on within a couple of mins! I guess I taught myself a trick on how to get the backs on! I love them so much though. I will be buying more! 🙂
- Macaela C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection!
I have small ear lobes that are sensitive as well. I have had these in my second hole for weeks now with no irritation and I have room to spare for another small stud in my first hole! My first purchase and very happy :-)
- AmieVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsAlmost perfect
I adore these little studs (and I do mean little- essentially tiny) but because of their small size they are incredibly difficult to put in. Alas once you finally do get them in they are very pretty. Unfortunately like a lot of other reviewers have mentioned, the backs for the earrings are quick to come off. I only had my pair in for a day and found one of the backs to be gone the next afternoon. At $16 for replacement backs I’m not sure how reasonable it is to keep buying them if they consistently come off ( even after being diligent about checking their tightness). 3 stars for how lovely the earrings are but -1 for the difficulty in screwing on the backs and their lack of hold
- Jennifer S.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
My ears don’t itch or get infected! I love them. I clean my ears daily and have worn them for 3 weeks straight with no issues! 100% in love with them and will buy more!
- Sarah E.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsBeautiful but easy to lose
I had my new pair on for just two days and my bf pointed out that I had lost one. I emailed the company asking about an option with a longer screw but have received no response.MBMade By Mary4 months ago
Hi Sarah! Our team has reached out and helped you via email! xx
- CaitlinVerified Buyer5 minutes agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Like other reviews have said the pair are a little short if you have thicker lobes, but these are amazing for sensitive ears! I have my my second hole ones in for 6 months now and happy to add these to my first hole!
- MariaVerified Buyer2 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- Mary P.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStuds
Love them and wear daily
- SONJA W.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove Love Love
My daughter loves her cross stud earrings! Such good quality and shipped quickly. Always a great experience when we buy from Made by Mary!