Add-On Earring Ball Backs
Secure your style with a screw-on ball-style earring back. Made specially for our Live In Studs, this replacement back holds your earring in place so you can fix it, forget it and spend more time doing the things you love.
*These are sold as a PAIR*
- Color: Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver
- Size: 3mn
- Additional Information:
- Designed to fit on Made by Mary Live In Stud Earrings
- Sold As A Pair
You may also like
- ElizabethVerified Buyer3 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReplacement
I unfortunately had lost the backing to one my heart stud earrings and customer service was wonderful! They gave me a link to “purchase” these with a free shipping code and I only had to pay for taxes. I loved my earrings so I was bummed I wasn’t able to wear them after losing the back but I cannot wait until the ball backs come in the mail to wear them again. Would 100% recommend their products as well as the company. Also, for someone with sensitive skin, these earrings have been amazing!
- Megan D.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThese backs are usually great.
These backs are usually great. There was an issue with the ones sent to me recently and the customer service was wonderful to work with.
- Paige T.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsso comfortable
My favorite earrings of all time! So comfortable to wear every day I never even notice that I have them in! Will definitely be buying more pairs
- Lane T.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA must have, just in case
The day after my mom lost the back of one of her live in studs, I got the notification that these were restocked and snapped them up so quick haha. I should’ve bought a couple extra backs at the same time that I ordered her earrings, but I’m glad I have them now! Highly recommend getting a couple extra backs to have on hand, just in case!
- Kristen C.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsAfter waiting so long for
After waiting so long for these to come back into stock, I finally received it and it is defective. It doesn't screw on and falls off the earring. Now I have to send it back and wait for a new one hoping that it fits.MBMade By Mary9 months agoKristen, we apologize that your item was defective! If you still need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org so they can get you taken care of!
- Kristen B.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHigh quality.
- Sally G.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsEarring backs
Was thankful these backings are sold separately! I am about clumsy and lost a backing when putting earring on!!