Baguette Stud Set
Live In Stud Earrings
Fix ‘em and forget ‘em– because these ultra versatile sets are made for long-term wear. Each lightweight combination features two pairs of our all-time best selling Live In Stud Earrings. Exchange the snags and pokes of traditional earring backs for curated style that is cartilage and lobe friendly, headphone ready, and nap approved.
How To Wear
- Unscrew the ball from the back of the stud.
- Insert the stud into your piercing. (This may take a little extra care because the post is slightly thicker than the standard post.)
- Carefully line up the hole in the ball with the post and turn the ball clockwise to tighten, using your other hand to hold the stud in place. Twist the ball onto the post until it cannot turn any further. (To loosen, turn the ball counterclockwise.)
- Sleep, swim, sweat, and see the world with comfortable 24/7 wear.
- We recommend checking occasionally to ensure the ball backs are still screwed on securely.
- Set Includes:
- 1 pair of CZ Baguette Stud Earrings
- 1 pair of CZ Triple Baguette Stud Earrings
- Color: Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver
- Post Length: 6mm
- Post Width: 1mm (18g)
- Additional Information:
- 3mm Screw-on Ball Backs Included
- Sold and Packaged as two Pairs
- Metal Colors Cannot be Mixed and Matched
*Please note that these earrings are for healed piercings and cannot be used for initial piercing.*
- Tatyana R.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsReview on my order earrings
So small even tiny earrings for this prise.I dissapointed!
- Kellie W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo good!
They’re super cute and I love the “live in” style back. I was actually able to get them in perfectly fine and very quickly. I also wear the live in hoops and they’re the best!
- Kasey d.2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsOverall happy, would prefer titanium
The jewelry is very cute and dainty. It is very tiny so be aware, but I appreciated this. If unfamiliar, the gage is a bit thicker than typical earlobe piercing and may be difficult for some to switch to without a bit of stretching. These are ideal gage for cartilage and wonderful w the ball back, but the material isn’t high grade enough to be favored for the area if you have any sensitivities or it hasn’t completely healed which can take years for cartilidge, and can even cause re-irritation after healin. I would be more apt to be a repeat customer if it were offered in titanium for this price point. I’m pleased with what I order and received (5 sets) but will look elsewhere to build my collection that offers ball back in titanium. If I’m going for quality sleep in jewelry that I never have to change… I’d prefer implant grade (titanium) to be easiest on my body.
- ChristyVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsInsanely tiny!
I knew these were small that’s what I wanted, but when I actually received them, they are even smaller than I had realized. I’ve got difficulty with my hands and there’s no way I could screw these on. I’m so disappointed it took forever to get to me, and now I have to send them back. It’s hard to tell. There’s two pair in there but there’s the bezel set on top and then the crosses on the bottom.
- Lori J.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCz.Bezel Stud earrings
- Khyati P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for my 10 month old
I loved it. Was looking for something like this for couple months and now that she is wearing it I am more than satisfied
- Julie S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsDud Studs
I am very disappointed in the size of the stud earrings. I bought as a gift for my 13 year old daughter who loves to wear studs in her double pierced ears. I wanted to get her a good quality earring that had a secure back. These studs are very tiny and near impossible to screw on. It took over 10 minutes and lots of tugging to get one on and within an hour it fell out. We have very average size fingers and ears but these are way too small.
- Elisha6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE
Yes. They are tiny. But that is exactly what I wanted!
I spent a good 15 mins putting the first one in, but once I figured out how to do it, the next one went on within a couple of mins! I guess I taught myself a trick on how to get the backs on! I love them so much though. I will be buying more! 🙂
- Macaela C.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection!
I have small ear lobes that are sensitive as well. I have had these in my second hole for weeks now with no irritation and I have room to spare for another small stud in my first hole! My first purchase and very happy :-)
- AmieVerified Buyer7 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsAlmost perfect
I adore these little studs (and I do mean little- essentially tiny) but because of their small size they are incredibly difficult to put in. Alas once you finally do get them in they are very pretty. Unfortunately like a lot of other reviewers have mentioned, the backs for the earrings are quick to come off. I only had my pair in for a day and found one of the backs to be gone the next afternoon. At $16 for replacement backs I’m not sure how reasonable it is to keep buying them if they consistently come off ( even after being diligent about checking their tightness). 3 stars for how lovely the earrings are but -1 for the difficulty in screwing on the backs and their lack of hold