Whether you’re a blue jean baby or a black legging lady, find your new fave in this petite Gold Vermeil ring that features 5 Turquoise stones, inlaid with a delicate design that’s all about those details. Show it off as a solo piece or stack it high for maximum color impact.
- Color: Gold Vermeil
- Size: 5-10, Whole Sizes Only
- Band Size: 1mm
- Additional Info: (5) 1.2-2mm Stones
You may also like
- Farrel D.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReally pretty, delicate ring. I
Really pretty, delicate ring. I love turquoise, but it’s rare to find in yellow gold, rather than silver. Had to grab this up when I saw it. Did not disappoint!
- Teresa B.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 4 out of 5 starsPretty ring!
I bought as part of the turquoise collection. The stones are a bit smaller than expected but I will enjoy wearing it.
- Farrel2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I get so many compliments on this ring! Dainty but not boring.
- KatieVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection!
I have lots of Made by Mary rings, a very beloved bracelet and some earrings but this ring is by far my favorite piece. It is even prettier in person. It’s both substantial and dainty, somehow. It’s beautiful. Don’t hesitate to add it to your collection!
- Sharon G.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsReally like it!
So many pros …The only con is that I wish they carried it in half sizes. A 5.5 would have been perfect.
- Jilliane7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Perfect little turquoise ring. I wear it everyday and adore it.
- Kirsten G.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Perfect Gift to Myself!
I bought this for myself for my 30th birthday and I absolutely love it! It’s very dainty and delicate with the perfect pop of colour! I have worn it every single day since it arrived (which was extremely quickly)
- Jennifer L.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and just what I wanted!
- Rose A.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!!
It's simple and not chunky... not that I would have minded.. it's a great staple
- Kellie9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
So pretty. I love the daintynes of this ring.