Live In Stud Earrings
Live In Stud Earrings
A hint of shine and a touch of sophistication come together in a pair of bead studs that go from perfectly polished to comfortably casual. Each lightweight stud features a shorter post length and a screw-on ball-style back for comfortable, long-term wear. Exchange the snags and pokes of traditional earring backs for a style that is cartilage and lobe friendly, headphone ready, and nap approved.
How To Wear:
- Unscrew the ball from the back of the stud.
- Insert the stud into your piercing. (This may take a little extra care because the post is slightly thicker than the standard post.)
- Carefully line up the hole in the ball with the post and turn the ball clockwise to tighten, using your other hand to hold the stud in place. Twist the ball onto the post until it cannot turn any further. (To loosen, turn the ball counterclockwise.)
- Sleep, swim, sweat, and see the world with comfortable 24/7 wear.
- We recommend checking occasionally to ensure the ball backs are still screwed on securely.
- Color: Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver
- Post Length: 6mm
- Post Width: 1mm (18g)
- 3mm screw-on ball backs included
- Sold as a pair
*Please note that these earrings are for healed piercings and cannot be used for initial piercing.*
You may also like
- Sarah E.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 3 out of 5 starsBeautiful but easy to lose
I had my new pair on for just two days and my bf pointed out that I had lost one. I emailed the company asking about an option with a longer screw but have received no response.MBMade By Mary3 weeks ago
Hi Sarah! Our team has reached out and helped you via email! xx
- Sarah4 hours agoRated 3 out of 5 starsMaybe I used them wrong?
I had these in for about two days. The third day I was putting my hair up and the back came off one of them. I could never find it. I was pretty bummed. I am almost positive I threaded them correctly. But maybe not. Hence the three stars.
- Whitney S.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsBest earrings I’ve ever had.
Absolutely love them, I keep them in 24/7.
- Linda W.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 3 out of 5 starsReview info
I like the quality and design. However it is very difficult to manipulate the back into the earrings. Everything is so small.
- Miranda L.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper cute!
I love these they are small and cute! The balls never come loose!! Game changer!
- Miranda L.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
So dainty and the backs never get loose!
- Tricia W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starssuper cute and well made!
These earrings are so cute & dainty which makes them SUPER hard to put in my second hole in my ear with nails! I was determined and finally did it!
- Charlene W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
These fit very nice and since the ball on each side is balanced, they don't sag in front of my ear lobe. High quality and highly recommend.
- Charlene W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 3 out of 5 starsPretty but too big for me
They are high quality for sure but I can't make them snug enough. Since the ball only tightens so far, the bar portion hangs down a little in the front... so it won't sit flush/nicely against my ear lobe. Need to figure out if I can return. Otherwise, very nice and high quality.
- Allana L.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect earrings
These are perfect every day earrings, and just what I was looking for. I havent taken them off since receiving them. They are cute, dainty, and great quality.