Pearl Chain Huggie Studs
When the moment calls for a classic piece with a contemporary twist, these Pearl Chain Huggie Studs are your style link. Featuring a prong-set freshwater pearl, each butterfly backing is attached to the pearl with a delicate gold vermeil chain, creating a little movement that makes a bold statement.
- Color: Gold Vermeil
- Size: 24mm of Chain (Resembles 12mm Outer Diameter Hoop When Worn)
- Additional Information:
- Stone Information: Freshwater Pearls
- Sold as a Pair
- Butterfly Backings Included
You may also like
- Marie P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHighly recommended
Small but cute! dainty! well crafted!
- Aubrey N.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favourite!!
These are so dainty and unique. get so many compliments on them!
- Dee Z.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
These were exactly as pictured. Such a beautiful and delicate pair of earrings, in love.
- Kate F.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Pearl Earrings
Great little pearl earrings that you can dress up or down with. Love them!
- Brooke P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsdelicate and pretty
i love these little huggie studs and I think they look great in my 2nd hole.
- Molly A.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
These studs are such good quality and turned out exactly how I expected!
- Brandon C.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI love these earrings
Not only have I gotten so many complements for these earnings, personally they are my favorite pair of eating I own. I wish it was possible to order it with like and link or two less, but that's understandably hard to do online. I just turn the back piece and the chain stays situated hugging my ear, rather than dangling a bit, but that depends on your ear size and where u got your peircing. It's super good quality, and comes in a cute box, which isn't really important, but I thought it was cute. Definitely worth it.
- Lindsay C.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo cute and unique!
So I’m not much of an earring person, although i still have my ears double pierced from when i was younger. My issue is, earrings are so uncomfortable and irritate my ears. Made my Mary is literally the only earrings i can wear. I put their studs in my 2nds and i haven’t taken them out in the last month. Don’t even feel them! I got these sweet dainty pearls and they are so cute and comfy too. I sleep in them, so that says a lot. So i guess i am an earring girl now! Lol