Round Stacking Ring
The Round Stacking Ring is a simple, 14k gold filled piece perfect worn solo OR stacked with multiple rings. A true classic that can be worn everyday! Handcrafted in our Salt Lake City studio.
- Color: 14k Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or 14k Rose Gold Filled
- Size: 5-10, Whole Sizes Only
- Band Width: 1mm
You may also like
- Anne D.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Dainty Addition to Any Finger
So cute and simple! I love wearing this on my thumb but this would look great on any finger. Super high quality and does not tarnish!
- Mary R.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSimple and cute
It’s not easy finding cute, simple little rings of good quality these days, happy to have found this and will order again.
I ordered the little silver round, so cute. Thank you Made by Mary
- Shelby T.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSimple and beautiful
Got the stacker ring to use as my wedding band! The simplicity of it really complements my ring and adds to the beauty without being too much. It’s also nice to wear on its own if I’m doing chores and don’t want to wear my whole set. Love it!
- Hannah B.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect addition
This is the perfect basic add-on to a stack. Because the stacking rings are so minimal, it’s nice to have a few filler pieces. I originally got this to wear as a wedding ring replacement when I travel, but it was much thinner than anticipated so I added it to my stack and I love it so much now.
- Haley A.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Perfect dainty ring! I added it to my engagement ring and wedding band. So small but adds a little something to the look.
- Carly C.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNot Waterproof
I love these stacking rings as a pair or they go well with any other ring. I would give them 5 stars, but they have all (I have about 5 of these) have tarnished. I spend a lot of time in the water and usually wear my jewelry, so if you just don't wear these in the water they're the best...otherwise go find something else!
- Julie2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Cute but flimsy
- Lindsay2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Beautiful, simple ring!
- Haleigh B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsso tiny and cute
Honestly love this so much. Really perfect size for my fingers.
- Sharon E.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsRound stacking ring
Got this ring in gold and like that you carry size 10. I have arthritis in my fingers so my knuckles are bigger than they used to be but a 10 fits my finger on my right hand. Only drawback is these rings seem to loose their color over time. My gold ones now look silver so I’m buying more gold.