Sr. Director Of Marketing
Reports to COO
At Made by Mary, we have a passion for customer-first creativity, high performance, brand building, customer service, quality, and storytelling. Since 2013, we’ve grown from a side project to a team of artisans, designers, problem solvers, creators, and original thinkers. We show up for each other, work hard, play hard, and put our whole hearts into what we do.
Made by Mary is looking for a senior marketing leader to join their growing growth team. As the Sr. Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing a holistic marketing strategy that a) elevates brand awareness, b) drives efficient customer acquisition and growth, and c) fosters long-term customer loyalty. You will lead a talented marketing team of creative and performance marketing experts and work hand in hand with the leadership team to grow the brand and business.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning: Develop a data-driven marketing strategy and plan aligned with overall company goals, ensuring consistent brand messaging and positioning.
- Brand Development: Define and enhance the brand's positioning, messaging, and identity, ensuring brand consistency and high-quality aesthetic runs across all channels and touchpoints. You will be the owner of the brand and primary customer advocate. Lead and manage the creative team to drive projects from conceptualization to finished product.
- Website Management. Lead team and agencies to ensure optimal customer journey and conversion on madebymary.com.
- Customer Acquisition: Drive customer growth through targeted and effective acquisition campaigns across various channels such as digital advertising, social media, email, sms, SEO, influencer partnerships, and some traditional advertising.
- Retention and Loyalty: Develop initiatives to enhance customer retention and increase lifetime value.
- Product Marketing: Collaborate with product teams to launch new collections effectively, develop compelling product narratives, and create marketing campaigns that highlight product uniqueness and value proposition.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing marketing team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous growth.
- Performance Analysis and Attribution: Utilize analytics and KPIs to measure marketing performance, optimize campaigns, and identify areas for improvement. You must be data obsessed in your marketing recommendations and decision making.
- Partnerships and Collaborations: Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships and collaborations to amplify brand reach and engagement.
- Budget Management: Manage and allocate the marketing budget effectively, ensuring maximum ROI across various marketing channels and campaigns. Actively manage agencies to ensure optimal spend and channel allocations.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles within the consumer goods, luxury fashion, or jewelry industry.
- Strong understanding of direct-to-consumer marketing strategies and tactics, including digital marketing, social media, content creation, and influencer marketing.
- Highly creative problem solver and proven experience as brand strategist or manager.
- Exceptional leadership and team-building skills with the ability to hire, motivate, and lead a diverse marketing team.
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in leveraging data-driven insights to optimize marketing performance.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- World class project management, organization, and teamwork skills
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field.
If you meet all of the above, want to be part of a fast-growing business, and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary. Please attach your current resume and email email@example.com with Sr. Director Of Marketing in the subject line. We will be in touch as soon as we can!