Order Fulfillment Associate
As an order fulfillment associate at Made by Mary, all jewelry will go through your hands before it gets prepped for shipping. You will be responsible for the last pairing of the orders and making sure they are complete, it is essential each order be carefully reviewed prior to fulfillment to ensure we are sending exactly what our customers have ordered. You will stage the orders based on shipping date and prioritize for the shipping department. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools we use for this process.
- Part Time or Full Time available, M-F (20 hours minimum)
- Must be on site in our Bluffdale, Utah studio
- Starting Pay $14/hr
- Quick learner
- Positive attitude
- Easy going
- Able to lift and move boxes (up to 40 lbs+)
- Work well with others
- Organize and fulfill orders
- Quality checking jewelry
- Confirm packslips to account for all pieces in each order
- Organize based on priority
- Print Order Fulfillment labels and tag orders accordingly
- Understanding and organizing shipments by different label types
- Help maintain a clean and organized Order Fulfillment area
Our Made by Mary team works closely together and great communication skills are a must. All in all, we are eager to find someone who is a hard worker, focused, easy to be around, and who takes pride in their job.
If you meet all of the above, want to be part of a fast-growing business, and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary. Please attach your current resume and email email@example.com with Order Fulfillment Associate in the subject line. We will be in touch as soon as we can!