Each Jewelry Technician is responsible for learning and carrying out Made by Mary’s Tech operations. The major responsibility of the Tech team is ensuring that each custom piece is drilled, filed, polished, and cleaned. It is essential that each piece is free of scratches and is perfectly clean before continuing through the production process. This is a fun, very hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools and skills we use for this process.
- Part Time, M-F (20-30 hours)
- Must be on site in our Bluffdale, UT studio
- Starting Pay $14/hr
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Easy going
- Drill, polish, and clean all custom pieces and complete batches
- Ensure each custom piece is up to MBM quality standards and is free of defects and scratches
- Set and maintain goals for yourself
- Maintain outstanding quality standards
- Ensure compliance with safety standards
If you meet all of the above, want to be part of a fast-growing business, and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary. Please attach your current resume and email email@example.com with Jewelry Technician in the subject line. We will be in touch as soon as we can!