Replacement Chain for Pendant or Disc - Adjustable
IMPORTANT: This replacement chain is for necklaces that slide on a chain, such as discs, vertical bar pendants or rectangle pendants.
How to attach your original pendant's jump ring to a new chain:
1. Locate a faint line or seam on the jump ring of your pendant, indicating where it can be separated.
2. Use a pair of needle nose pliers and a pair of flat nose pliers placed on either side of the seam and gently twist one plier away from you while twisting the other towards you until there is enough separation to slip the chain through.
3. Once your jump ring is around the chain, use both pliers in the same twisting motion to close.
4. Ensure the jump ring is securely closed so that the chain and pendant cannot slide through.
For a step-by-step video tutorial, visit the @madebymary instagram account and click through the story called "Jewelry Guides".
You may also like
- Jessica L.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat replacement
My old chain broke after about a year (got caught in my bracelet) so I was glad they had replacement chains! This is the 20-22in and it’s on the shortest adjustment so 20in
- Devanshi P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAdjustable Pendant Chain
Love the size and length plus adjustable option. Pendant fits the chain easily.
- Kelly R.Verified Buyer13 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Replacement Chain
Love how chic and beautiful this chain is. Also love that it is adjustable and can be worn at various lengths.
- Ashley B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReplacement chain
The replacement chain for my mini discs was perfect. It was easy to put my mini discs onto the new chain and I’m so happy to be able to wear my necklace again!
- Lilly M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
I loved it and it fits my pendants perfectly.
- Sydney W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy to use
Super easy to use and fix my broken chain!
- Connor C.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars.
- Lindsay F.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my initial necklace! I
Love my initial necklace! I wore my necklace every day for a year. Was so sad when my chain broke. I was thrilled to see a replacement chain. My chain came quickly and was exactly what I needed!
- Aubree V.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsDisappointed
I’m really disappointed! I bought this to replace a chain that broke from made by Mary, and then this chain broke on my second wear. Feeling like the quality of the products has gone down as this has not been the first chain that has broken.
- Hailey S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Replacement Chain for Disc Necklace
This replacement chain is perfect! I had a similar chain from a different company that broke after a couple years. I like that this one is a little thicker/sturdier, but still subtle and beautiful.