The Rainbow- A love letter to your dreams, a farewell as you embark on new adventures and a symbol of overcoming the odds.
- Color: 14k Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or 14k Rose Gold Filled
- Size: 5-10, Whole Sizes Only
- Band Width: 1mm
You may also like
- Morgan W.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
So simple yet meaningful. Love it! Paired it with the poppy ring.
- Miharu I.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsobsessed!!
It goes perfect with the poppy ring!
I love it!!
- MeganVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Such a beautiful reminder for my rainbows. I love that it’s simple but stacks well with other rings. Just hoping it comes in rose gold soon too!
- Dana C.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRainbow ring
LOVE the rainbow ring! It’s great for wearing alone or stacking. 10/10
- Sierra D.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
I wear it everyday. It's simple yet so beautiful. Brings a smile to my face whenever I look down at it. :)
- Allisa M.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my rainbow ring so
Love my rainbow ring so much! It is dainty, beautiful and meaningful!
- Caitlin T.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous!
- Kendra M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSimple & meaningful
I love this ring! simple but fun and for me holds deep meaning :) I stacked it with a hammered ring and I love it!
- Andrea F.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSunshine after the storm
Love the look of this ring! If fits perfect. I have it in every color for my thumb and one for my ring finger. It compliments any other rings I wear. I love the meaning of the rainbow…always sunshine after the storm.
- Amy N.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 3 out of 5 starsVery bendable, easy to break
This is the second time I purchased this ring and the second time the rainbow got completely bent out of shape within a week of wearing it. I love how it looks, but it's apparently extremely fragile. I don't know how I bent it either time, but it was just from everyday wear.