Lightning Bolt Stud Earrings
Live In Stud Earrings
Thunderbolts of lightning, very very tempting me. These mini lightning bolts actually do rock. Each lightweight stud features a shorter post length and a screw-on ball-style back for comfortable, long-term wear. Exchange the snags and pokes of traditional earring backs for a style that is cartilage and lobe friendly, headphone ready, and nap approved.
How To Wear
- Unscrew the ball from the back of the stud.
- Insert the stud into your piercing. (This may take a little extra care because the post is slightly thicker than the standard post.)
- Carefully line up the hole in the ball with the post and turn the ball clockwise to tighten, using your other hand to hold the stud in place. Twist the ball onto the post until it cannot turn any further. (To loosen, turn the ball counterclockwise.)
- Sleep, swim, sweat, and see the world with comfortable 24/7 wear.
- We recommend checking occasionally to ensure the ball backs are still screwed on securely.
- Color: Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver
- Post Length: 6mm
- Post Width: 1mm (18g)
- Additional Information:
- 3mm Screw-on Ball Backs Included
- Sold as a Pair
*Please note that these earrings are for healed piercings and cannot be used for initial piercing.*
You may also like
- ChristyVerified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 3 out of 5 starsInsanely tiny!
I knew these were small that’s what I wanted, but when I actually received them, they are even smaller than I had realized. I’ve got difficulty with my hands and there’s no way I could screw these on. I’m so disappointed it took forever to get to me, and now I have to send them back. It’s hard to tell. There’s two pair in there but there’s the bezel set on top and then the crosses on the bottom.
- Lori J.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCz.Bezel Stud earrings
- Khyati P.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for my 10 month old
I loved it. Was looking for something like this for couple months and now that she is wearing it I am more than satisfied
- Julie S.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsDud Studs
I am very disappointed in the size of the stud earrings. I bought as a gift for my 13 year old daughter who loves to wear studs in her double pierced ears. I wanted to get her a good quality earring that had a secure back. These studs are very tiny and near impossible to screw on. It took over 10 minutes and lots of tugging to get one on and within an hour it fell out. We have very average size fingers and ears but these are way too small.
- Elisha3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE
Yes. They are tiny. But that is exactly what I wanted!
I spent a good 15 mins putting the first one in, but once I figured out how to do it, the next one went on within a couple of mins! I guess I taught myself a trick on how to get the backs on! I love them so much though. I will be buying more! 🙂
- Macaela C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection!
I have small ear lobes that are sensitive as well. I have had these in my second hole for weeks now with no irritation and I have room to spare for another small stud in my first hole! My first purchase and very happy :-)
- AmieVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsAlmost perfect
I adore these little studs (and I do mean little- essentially tiny) but because of their small size they are incredibly difficult to put in. Alas once you finally do get them in they are very pretty. Unfortunately like a lot of other reviewers have mentioned, the backs for the earrings are quick to come off. I only had my pair in for a day and found one of the backs to be gone the next afternoon. At $16 for replacement backs I’m not sure how reasonable it is to keep buying them if they consistently come off ( even after being diligent about checking their tightness). 3 stars for how lovely the earrings are but -1 for the difficulty in screwing on the backs and their lack of hold
- Jennifer S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
My ears don’t itch or get infected! I love them. I clean my ears daily and have worn them for 3 weeks straight with no issues! 100% in love with them and will buy more!
- Sarah E.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsBeautiful but easy to lose
I had my new pair on for just two days and my bf pointed out that I had lost one. I emailed the company asking about an option with a longer screw but have received no response.MBMade By Mary7 months ago
Hi Sarah! Our team has reached out and helped you via email! xx
- Lindsay T.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsCute and dainty