The Laurel is a celebration of who you are and who you're becoming. Your growth into the person you are today wasn’t a straight and narrow path. It was weaved and intertwined with people, places, and moments. When you look back, you can see that all along, your story was being woven in gold.
- Color: 14k Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- Size: 5-10, Whole Sizes Only
- Band Width: 2.5mm
You may also like
- A.j. s.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSimple and stunning
So dainty and simple. I absolutely love it! I have been looking for a simple ring for quite some time and when I found this one I just had to order it! It's even more beautiful in person! Thank you for taking time to create beautiful pieces that you can live in! This will be the first of MANY orders from this girl!
- Sarah A.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully constructed ring. Couldn't love
Beautifully constructed ring. Couldn't love it more!
- Leigh F.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo pretty!
I love my Laurel ring, and I wear it every day. I wear it stacked with my other MBM rings. My youngest daughter’s name is Laurel, so I knew I had to have it. The gold color is so pretty, it’s a sturdy ring, and the packaging is perfect. I wear my MBM jewelry daily!
- Alejandra V.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful, the fit was great
Beautiful, the fit was great and looks so cute!
- Samantha M.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
I got this as the bottom of my stack. It is even more beautiful in person. I would give it 100 stars if I could.
- Shelby S.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 3 out of 5 starsGreat but…
It’s great but it’s a lot thinner than the luxe version. I expected it to be the same ring just minus the CZs but it’s really not. Still nice but really thin and bends easily.
- Allissa B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper cute!
Bought as a gift, but looks beautiful!
- Emily B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPretty ring
I recently got this ring because I had points that were going to expire at the end of March. I think it’s a pretty ring. After getting it I would say I prefer the poppy ring over it but it’s starting to grow more on me. If you’re looking for a simple stacking ring to go with your poppy ring this one is nice.
- Magda V.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it so much as
Love it so much as a thumb ring!
- Kellby O.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
Super cute ring and good quality.