CZ Petite Prong-Set Stud Earrings
Live In Stud Earrings
It’s no illusion- the tiny touch of radiance of these mini prong-set CZ studs is the perfect balance of casual and confident. Each lightweight stud features a shorter post length and a screw-on ball-style back for comfortable, long-term wear. Exchange the snags and pokes of traditional earring backs for a style that is cartilage and lobe friendly, headphone ready, and nap approved.
How To Wear
- Unscrew the ball from the back of the stud.
- Insert the stud into your piercing. (This may take a little extra care because the post is slightly thicker than the standard post.)
- Carefully line up the hole in the ball with the post and turn the ball clockwise to tighten, using your other hand to hold the stud in place. Twist the ball onto the post until it cannot turn any further. (To loosen, turn the ball counterclockwise.)
- Sleep, swim, sweat, and see the world with comfortable 24/7 wear.
- We recommend checking occasionally to ensure the ball backs are still screwed on securely.
- Color: Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver
- Post Length: 6mm
- Post Width: 1mm (18g)
- 3mm screw-on ball backs included
- Sold as a pair
*Please note that these earrings are for healed piercings and cannot be used for initial piercing.*