A picture is worth a thousand words, which makes the classic Oval Locket a timeless masterpiece. The perfect blend of beauty and benefit, this keepsake closes securely to hold your favorite people, places, moments, or tiny momentos close to your heart. The present is a blank canvas awaiting your story, so go ahead and write it! You’ve got that memory on lock.
How to Add Photos to Your Locket:
- After opening the locket, use a pair of tweezers or a small pin to remove the clear plastic insert from one side of the locket. (The plastic is firm, so it should pop out easily.)
- Select your photo. Please note, the size of the photo will be approximately 10mm wide and 15mm tall once it is trimmed, so the photo you select needs to be sized accordingly!
- Use photo paper, not regular copy paper, to print your selected picture.
- Place the insert over the photograph to trace an outline.
- Carefully cut out the photo and place it inside the locket, then replace the plastic insert on top of the photo.
- Use the tweezers or pin to make sure the 4 small tabs on the plastic insert are securely inside the locket. This is an important step to ensure your photo stays in place!
- Repeat these steps to add a photo to the other side of your locket.
This listing is for a single locket (no chain); the jump ring will easily slide on and attach to your existing MBM chain.
Free U.S. Shipping on Orders $75+
Female Founded & Operated
Free Returns & Exchanges