JOB DESCRIPTION:The Wholesale Manager will report to management of new and upcoming retailers and those looking to resell our product, and will grow the physical presence of our products around the greater United States. You'll support administration tasks, inputting sales data, organizing and attending trade shows and events, and communicating with our external customers. You’ll have excellent organization skills and be a strong communicator that works proactively. You’ll also work with the wider wholesale team and Head of Production and Operations to launch our brands into new customer accounts, helping us to achieve our goal of becoming the number one Hand Stamped Jewelry Brand. Attending trade shows and events will need to be open to travel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the main point of contact for general sales inquiries.
- Supporting the Merchandising team with data to ensure all sales targets are being met You'll be fully aware of best sellers, performance, and targets.
- Supporting showroom management – appointments, layout, sales performance and ensuring all sales are captured.
- Working with the Sales/Merchandising team to ensure they are briefed and aware of any activity
- Assisting in the smooth launch of new collections and pieces to our wholesale customers
- Managing events calendar and ensure all assets are briefed in and signed off on time
- Support with elements of managing key accounts, presenting ranges and products to them.
- Support Management with the key account strategy, helping to launch the brand into new territories.
- Attending key events as we grow and bring on new accounts
- Participate in the setup of all new shop-in-shops
- Work with the Merchandising team to generate brand books and guidelines
- Previous experience working in a similar wholesale position within the fashion, lifestyle, or jewelry sector
- Excellent administration and organization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to build working relationships with those at different levels
- Positive and inspiring team player and a confident communicator
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Compensation DOE
- 401k + match
- Health coverage
- PTO and sick time
- Quarterly product allowance
Email a resume to email@example.com with "WHOLESALE MANAGER - [NAME]" in the subject line.