As a shipper at Made by Mary, all jewelry will go through your hands last. You will be responsible for the last part of the jewelry making process by quality checking, packaging orders, and printing/attaching labels. It is essential each order be carefully reviewed prior to packaging to ensure we are sending exactly what our customers have ordered. You will also clean + package each piece and prepare the order for shipment. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools we use for this process.
- Part Time or Full Time available, M-F (20 hours minimum)
- Must be on site in our Bluffdale, UT studio
- Starting Pay $12/hr
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Easy going
- Able to lift and move boxes
- Work well with others
- Clean and package jewelry
- Quality Checking jewelry
- Confirm invoices to account for all pieces in each order
- Pack mailers and prepare orders for shipment
- Print shipping labels and tag orders accordingly
- Understanding and organizing shipments by different label types
- Help maintain a clean and organized shipping area
Our Made by Mary team works closely together and great communication skills are a must. All in all, we are eager to find someone who is a hard worker, focused, easy to be around, and who takes pride in their job.
If you meet all of the above, want to be part of a fast-growing business, and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary. Please attach your current resume and email firstname.lastname@example.org with Shipping Coordinator in the subject line. We will be in touch as soon as we can!