We are looking for an experienced individual to organize and oversee the manufacturing of jewelry. This person will ultimately be responsible for the effortless running of all production and the quality of output. People Management paired with decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
Report to: Director of Production / Operations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motivating, supporting and providing guidance to production staff
- Ensuring all safety and health standards are met to keep an organization accident-free
- Manage and oversee each teams’ supervisors (Stamping, Tech and Assembly)
- Ensuring adequate scheduling of staff
- Establishing a balance between increased productivity and reduced costs of manufacturing operations
- Developing workflow policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising safety or quality
- Always be looking to make the process more efficient
- Evaluating resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
- Determine raw materials and equipment needs and adjust when needed.
- Proper Timelines for production and fulfillment of orders within our SLA to the customer.
- Communicating regularly with upper management regarding problems or issues impacting production
- Setting productivity goals for each manufacturing team
- Liaise with other managers and leadership to formulate objectives
- Estimate Costs and prepare budgets
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software, Understanding of Fulfil.io is a plus
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Excellent administration and organization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to build working relationships with those at different levels
- Positive and inspiring team player and a confident communicator
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation DOE
- 401k + match
- Health coverage
- PTO and sick time
- Quarterly product allowance
Email a resume to email@example.com with "PRODUCTION MANAGER - [NAME]" in the subject line.