Disc Anklet - 3/8"
Calling all wanderlusts! A classic chain that carries all the charm of a summery scene, the Disc Anklet offers a way to take a little piece of your story along on all your adventures. Personalize the ⅜” disc with an initial or symbol, and you’re officially ready to step out in the sunny season’s best style.
- Color: 14k Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- Chain Length: 8", 9", or 10" with 1.0" Extender and Lobster Clasp Closure
- Disc Size: 3/8"
- Custom Information:
- Text: Single Initial or (1) 3/8" Symbol
- Font: 2.5mm Upper or Lowercase Arial, Script, or Typewriter
- Text/Symbol Alignment: Centered
You may also like
- Hannah S.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsit’s perfect!
it fits perfectly on my ankle and i never have to take it off! and it doesn’t tarnish or bleach your skin
- Nadezhda M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely Perfect
So beautiful and feminine. I absolutely love it. Exactly what I was looking for!
- Robin2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- Tara G.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE!
I bought this as a gift for a friend with her ititial and she LOVED it! It's the perfect gift. I'm also going to get myself one!
- Tania D.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect gift
My girlfriend has been wanting an anklet with my initial for a while now and when I came across Made by Mary I fell in love. It came quick and it’s beautiful!
- David B.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best
You guys are the best. Thank you for always providing a source to make every gift giving moment happy. As a husband scrambling you always come through!
- Shawn M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust what I wanted!
Very cute and stylish!
- LauraVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
This anklet is feminine and sexy. I haven't taken it off since I received it!
- Lori K.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAnklet love 💕
I bought these anklets for a very good friend who had recently lost her husband. She loves them and couldn’t be more happy!
- Marissa B.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper cute
This is the first anklet I've ever owned, and I love it! It reminds me of hiking in the mountains when I can't physically be in them.