September Everbloom Birth Flower Necklace
Birth Flower Necklace
Symbolic of beauty, the September peony is a reminder that there are so many things that are lovely about you. Reminiscent of dried flowers, this delicately formed birth flower is strung from stem to blossom, representing the seasons of growth in our lives.
- Color: Gold Vermeil
- Chain Length: 16” with 1.5” Extender
- Birth Month Details:
- September Birth Flower: Peony
- Meaning: Beauty
You may also like
- Tonya W.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Bloom
I bought this necklace for my daughter. She loved the design and delicacy. It looks great alone or paired with another necklace. Made by Mary’s jewelry never disappoints.
- Amber V.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat to layer
I love how dainty it is, doesn’t seem to turn often. It is great to layer and hasn’t tangled very often when I layer it. I do wish there were more inclusive size options, like it would be great to also have an 18-19 inch option for those of us who are a little larger (I added an extender, but I hate the look of an extender on my necklace).
- Jenna P.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
I swore off wearing necklaces because I always felt they were “suffocating”. I wanted to try again and get a necklace that was special with my son’s birth flower. This was the perfect necklace for me. It is dainty and comfortable. I wear it 24/7, and planning on getting more necklaces from MBM to create a necklace stack! Highly recommend!
- Kathleen2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Gorgeous. Beautiful quality. Perfect short length I was looking for. Petite design I can wear with anything.
- Chelsea O.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDainty
I absolutely love how dainty and simple this necklace is. It's pretty without being too much so it pairs with all my outfits.
- Hillary5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Absolutely love this set! By far my favorite item to wear!
- Christopher6 months agoRated 1 out of 5 stars1 Star
Shipping is so slow it’s painful. Over two weeks to receive my product from its shipping date.
- Emily C.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
So dainty, I just adore it!
- Kimberly7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- Corin G.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect little necklace
My favorite little necklace! If you’re thinking about getting this, JUST DO IT! I haven’t found a single necklace that’s come close. It’s so dainty and beautiful. I’ve had my eye on it for a while and I’m so happy that I finally bought it.