We are looking for an experienced Sr. Graphic Designer to join our creative team. This is a full-time position at our studio in Draper, UT. The Sr. Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating marketing and print assets for Made by Mary and assist the Creative Director in developing the brand. This role will work closely with our Creative Director, Marketing Manager, and Jr. Graphic Designer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop illustrations and designs as needed
- Design marketing assets such as email, social media, ads, etc
- Obtain approval of concepts by submitting rough layout for approval
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc
- Contribute new and innovative ideas to the team
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 4+ years of experience as a graphic designer in-house or at an agency
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field is a plus
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- A strong eye for visual composition, typography, and layout
- Has good time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable with writing copy
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and a self-starter individual
- Full-Time position only, Mon - Fri 8AM-5PM
- Must be on-site in our Draper, UT studio
- Pay - TBD
Email a resume + responses to the questions below to email@example.com
- Please provide a portfolio of your best work.
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for our brand?
- Why are you excited to work for Made by Mary?
- What are your salary expectations?
- If hired, when would you be available to start?