SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Made by Mary is looking for a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with experience in leading and growing all MBM social channels. This candidate will own the day-to-day management of all social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube + new platforms as they arrive. You will manage the planning, scheduling, posting, and reporting on all social content. This role requires a strong work ethic, adaptability & an eagerness to dive in on all things Made by Mary.
- Manage all MBM Social Media accounts including (but not limited to): Instagram, Facebook, YouTube + new platforms as they arise
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to plan, copy-write schedule, post, and report on all things social
- Build out social media content calendars that align with product launches & overall marketing calendar
- Work closely with graphic designers to create unique Instagram Content (primarily for IG Stories)
- Stay curious: stay on top of trends within social and be quick to implement new ideas as they emerge
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings to help with the overall strategy and make sure channels align with the company’s goals and vision
- Coordinate MBM Giveaways on social media accounts & help fulfill product as needed
- Monitor overall consistency of MBM’s social presence
- Track & report social metrics and KPIs
- Adaptability to take on new responsibilities & tasks as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in a social media role (preferably in-house or at an agency, e-commerce experience is a plus!)
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or other related fields
- Self-starter & proactive mentality
- Excellent copywriting skills, great communicator & careful attention to detail
- Positive attitude through thick and thin, and eagerness for all things MBM
- Ready to perform in high pressure, fast-paced working environment
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience using social media analytics tool
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proactive & resourceful with a self-starter mindset
- Full-time salaried position
- On-site in our Draper, UT studio
- This position will involve working in the evenings, weekends & the occasional holiday in order to post & coordinate content
Email a resume + the below answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Social Media Manager - [NAME]" in the subject line.
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for our brand?
- Why are you excited to work for Made by Mary?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How do you stay on top of trends within social (as it is ever evolving)?
- What are some brands you follow closely & look to for inspiration?
- If hired, when would you be available to start?