As a Shipping Manager, your primary responsibility is to ensure orders are packaged correctly and shipped out on time. You will be responsible for training and managing the Shipping Department. Because our pieces represent something special to our customers, it is imperative each order is carefully reviewed prior to packaging to ensure quality standards are met. This position requires the ability to prioritize time and resources to operate successfully in a volatile sales environment.
- Full-Time position only, Mon - Fri 8AM-5PM
- Must be on site in our Draper, UT studio
- Pay starts at is $14/hr
- Experience with ShipStation or other Shipping Platform
- Leadership & managerial experience
- Positive attitude and ability to encourage a team
- Must work well under pressure
- Quick learner
- Very detail oriented
- Great communicator
- Manage a high volume of orders
- Ability to train, manage, and lead a team
- Follow and improve quality control measures
- Track and monitor team performance
- Work alongside team to review, package, and ship orders
If you meet all of the above requirements and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Email a resume + responses to the below questions to email@example.com
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for this position?
- Why are you excited to work for Made by Mary?
- If hired, when would you be available to start?