Seasonal Jewelry Order Picker/Shipper
We are looking to add seasonal employees to our team during our busy Mother's Day season.
As an order picker/shipper at Made by Mary, all jewelry will go through your hands last. You will be responsible for the last part of the jewelry making process by pulling all orders, quality checking all jewelry pieces, packaging orders, and printing labels. It is essential each order be carefully reviewed prior to packaging to ensure quality standards are met. You will also clean + package each piece, and prepare the order for shipment. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools we use for this process.
- Temporary Seasonal Position (until May 31, 2021)
- Full-time Positions ONLY M-F 8a-4p
- Must be able to start by March 22, 2021
- Must be on site in our Draper, UT studio
- Pay is $12/hr
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Able to work alone + with others
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to be on your feet for up to 4 hours/day
- Pull all items in each order and prepare for shipping
- Quality control check all pieces
- Clean and package jewelry
- Confirm invoices to account for all pieces in each order
- Pack mailers
- Print Labels
If you meet all of the above requirements and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Email a cover letter, resume + responses to the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for this position?
- Are you able to work the full-time 8a-4p M-F shift?
- Will you need any time off during the months of March, April + May?
- If hired, when would you be available to start?