Shipping Coordinator - Seasonal Position
We are looking to add seasonal employees to our team during our busy holiday season.
As a shipper at Made by Mary, all jewelry will go through your hands last. You will be responsible for the last part of the jewelry making process by quality checking all jewelry pieces, packaging orders, and attaching labels. It is essential each order be carefully reviewed prior to packaging to ensure quality standards are met. You will also clean + package each piece, and prepare the order for shipment. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools we use for this process.
- Temporary Seasonal Position (until December 31, 2020)
- Full-time + Part-time positions available M-F 8a-4p
- Flexible start + end date
- Must be on site in our Draper, UT studio
- Pay is $12/hr
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Able to work alone + with others
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Quality control check all pieces
- Clean and package jewelry
- Confirm invoices to account for all pieces in each order
- Pack mailers and prepare orders for shipment
If you meet all of the above requirements and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Email a cover letter, resume + responses to the below questions to email@example.com
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for this position?
- If hired, what are your desired hours?
- If hired, when would you be available to start?