Seasonal Ready-To-Ship Jewelry Assembler
We are looking to add seasonal employees to our team during our busy holiday season.
As a seasonal member of our production team, you will be responsible for the fulfilling all non-custom, ready-to-ship orders, printing packing-slips + labels. It is essential each order be carefully reviewed prior to packaging to ensure we are sending exactly what our customers have ordered. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools we use for this process, as well as cross-train you to help on other teams.
- Temporary Seasonal Position (until May 31, 2021)
- Full-time Positions ONLY M-F 8a-4p
- Must be able to start before March 22, 2021
- Must be on site in our Draper, UT studio
- Pay is $12/hr
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work alone + with others
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Good with Computers
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Easy going
You will be responsible for making sure each order is complete before sending it to be shipped. This position would be primarily responsible filling our non-custom, ready-to-ship orders, such as rings, chokers, and earrings. You will work closely with other MBM departments to make sure each piece + order is created correctly. We will also cross-train you to be able to help in other departments as needed.
If you meet all of the above requirements and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Email a cover letter, resume + responses to the below questions to email@example.com
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for this position?
- Are you able to work the full-time 8a-4p M-F shift?
- Will you need any time off during the months of March, April + May?
- If hired, when would you be available to start?