NOW HIRING: PR + INFLUENCER MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Influencer and Public Relations Manager to develop and execute the strategy and processes for influencer marketing, brand collaborations, and public relations. The ideal candidate is organized, data-driven, and a strong communicator with direct experience in growing influencer marketing channels for other fashion brands. You will manage a small team, oversee our PR & Affiliate agency partners, grow the MBM brand through earned media outlets, build and maintain successful relationships, and track and report KPI’s.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Manage Influencer and PR team with strategy and support
- Work with team to identify, onboard, brief, build relationships and provide feedback for Influencers and Content Creators.
- Plan, strategize, and execute all Influencer Marketing campaigns in coordination with product launches, campaigns and promotions. This includes contracts, timelines, team communication, and key result tracking.
- Lead and grow the MBM brand ambassador program.
- Oversee brand, influencer, and celebrity collaborations and work with the team to determine a monthly budget for product donations and paid promotions.
- Oversee the PR & Affiliate agency relationships and provide them with product, promotional materials, and information about relevant launches, campaigns, or brand initiatives.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand, identity, and voice is represented appropriately in all Influencer and PR interactions.
- Identify opportunities within local and national news media outlets to expand MBM’s reach through earned media.
- Build relationships and collaborations (including product launches) with like-minded brands.
- Work closely with the Director of Product to design products in line with specific influencers or brands.
- Plan quarterly events for influencers and/or customers
- Work with the marketing team to leverage press hits for both organic and paid content.
- Contribute to the culture of collaboration by ensuring other marketing team members are able to communicate openly with you. Participate actively in team meetings to help establish a unified marketing approach across all channels.
- Develop and execute processes for outreach, campaigns, brand collaborations, tracking, reporting, and more.
- Negotiate collaboration terms including budget, KPI’s, content, messaging, and asset ownership terms.
- Work closely with founder to align on MBM brand values and goals
Qualifications + Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Public Relations or Marketing preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Strong negotiation & relationship building skills
- Understanding of analytics and performance reporting
- Self-starter & proactive mentality
- Experience working with a start-up preferred
- Excellent communicator, careful attention to detail, and proficient copywriting skills
- Willingness to adapt and take on more responsibilities as needed
- Positive attitude through thick + thin, and eagerness for all things MBM
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, fast-paced working environment
- Understanding of Shopify & ERP system (Fulfil.io)
- Knowledge of Made by Mary’s target market and customer
- Ability to take and give feedback and direction
- Resourceful and collaborative skills as a team player
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation (DOE)
- 401k + match
- Health coverage
- PTO and sick time
- Qrtly. product allowance
send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of "PR + Influencer Manager"