We are seeking an experienced leader and Marketing Manager to make their mark on our growing business. This full time position is stationed Draper, UT studio and is responsible for creating and leading the execution of Made By Mary’s strategic marketing efforts. They will be responsible for overseeing the existing marketing team and future hiring to maintain organization, efficiency, and output of the department. This person will be the owners’ go-to for all things marketing. They will set goals, bring new strategy and channel discovery to the table and dive deep into analytics and reporting to keep the team moving forward. This role will also work closely with the Creative Director, production manager, and customer support manager.
Ultimately the Marketing Manager will focus on driving branding, communication, and advertising campaigns to strengthen the brand and boost demand in the market to generate increased sales and revenue, while curating a positive in-office atmosphere.
As a quickly growing startup, we are a close knit team that likes to have fun, and we're looking for a well-rounded leader that can dive in, manage a team, and wear many hats. You must work well under pressure and complete projects from start to finish.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Marketing Team and establish clear communication of job responsibilities, individual and team goals.
- Responsible for improving department dynamic and determining future hires to the department, as well as training of those new hires.
- Coordinate and lead weekly meetings with owners and department heads
- Create and Orchestrate Promotional Calendar (sales, launches, campaigns, contests, etc)
- Oversee optimization of the following channels: social media, paid advertising, brand partnerships and influencer collaborations, email flows & campaigns, and more
- Constantly on the lookout for new marketing and product avenues and opportunities
- Manage vendors including budgets, campaigns, performance, and reporting
- Perform other related duties and assignments as needed
- 5+ Years Digital Marketing (email, paid search, social, retargeting, video, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant area
- Experience with Shopify and other ecommerce apps
- Natural leadership abilities/experience with leadership roles
- Experience managing a marketing team, preferably for a consumer-facing product targeted towards women
- Experience working with a start up
- Excellent communication skills
- Ownership mentality
- Positive attitude through thick and thin
- Organization and time management
- Effective problem solver and decision-maker
- Ability to perform in high pressure, fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work independently without constant direction
- Careful attention to detail in all aspects of the job
Compensation & Perks:
- Salary: $70K - 85K DOE
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Made By Mary jewelry and products
Why Work for Made By Mary?
- Opportunity for growth. MBM’s is one of Utah’s fastest-growing ecommerce, direct-to-consumer brands. We expect that growth to continue as we implement new product and marketing strategies for 2020.
- Direct impact on results. As part of a lean team, you have the opportunity to make decisions and execute projects that directly impact performance of the brand.
- Positive Culture. We are a brand that empowers women by helping them share their story through our pieces. Our team thrives on being a small part in people's lives by making a moment or memory come to life.
Please review the requirements above, and if interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing Manager" in the subject line. Please include answers to the questions below as well as attach your resume.
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for this position?
- Why are you excited to work for Made by Mary?
- If hired, when would you be available to start?
- What are your salary preferences?