We are looking to add seasonal employees to our team during our busy holiday season.
As a member of the Tech team, you will be responsible for a critical part of the jewelry making process by drilling holes in the pieces, detailed polishing work with our handheld polishers, and cleaning each piece. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools and machinery we use for this process.
- Temporary Seasonal Position (until December 31, 2020)
- Full-Time + Part-time positions available, Mon - Fri 8A-4P
- Must be on site in our Draper, UT studio
- Pay Starts at $12/hr
- Very organized
- Ability to work alone + with others
- Positive attitude
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Great communicator
- Able to work with small power tools
- Self Motivated
- Positive attitude and team player
- Easy going
- Able to handle periods of high order volume
- Create custom jewelry pieces
- Polish & clean all metal/pieces for orders
- Organize pieces for assembly
- Work closely with other MBM departments
- Other general responsibilities as needed
If you meet all of the above requirements and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Email a cover letter, resume + responses to the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for this position?
- Why are you excited to work for Made by Mary?
- If hired, when would you be available to start? What is your desired schedule?