The Technician position is a critical part of the jewelry making process. You'll be responsible for making custom jewelry orders through our manufacturing process. This process includes drilling holes in the pieces, detailed polishing work, and cleaning the pieces. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools and machinery we use for this process.
- Full-Time available, Mon - Fri 8A-4P
- Must be on site in our Draper, UT studio
- Must be able to commit to full-time hours for at least 12 months
- Pay Starts at $12/hr
- Very organized
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Great communicator
- Self Motivated
- Positive attitude and team player
- Easy going and able to handle periods of high order volume
- Create custom jewelry pieces
- Polish & clean all metal/pieces for orders
- Organize pieces for assembly
- Work with other MBM departments
- Other general responsibilities as needed
If you meet all of the above requirements and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Email a cover letter, resume + responses to the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What experiences or skills make you a good fit for this position?
- Why are you excited to work for Made by Mary?
- If hired, when would you be available to start? What is your desired schedule?