As a Jewelry Stamper, all jewelry will go through your hands first. You will be responsible for the first part of the jewelry making process by stamping the customizations on blank discs & bars, as well as putting batches and orders together. It is essential each piece be carefully reviewed prior to stamping the metal to ensure we are customizing exactly what our customers have ordered. This is a fun, very hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We will train and equip you on the tools we use for this process.
- Full Time, M-F (40 hours)
- Must be on site in our Bluffdale, UT studio
- Starting Pay $14/hr
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Easy going
- You will be responsible for stamping and creating the custom jewelry ● You will be proficient on production flow and emailing customer support about any necessary order details
- Stamping and creating customer desired pieces
- Confirm customization to account for all pieces in each order
Our Made by Mary team works closely together and great communication skills are a must. All in all, we are eager to find someone who is a hard worker, focused, easy to be around, and who takes pride in their job.
If you meet all of the above, want to be part of a fast-growing business, and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary. Please attach your current resume and email firstname.lastname@example.org with Jewelry Stamper in the subject line. We will be in touch as soon as we can!