NOW HIRING: JEWELRY ASSEMBLER
We are looking for a Jewelry Assembler to join our growing team! As a Jewelry Assembler, all custom jewelry will go through your hands. You will be responsible for the last part of the jewelry making process by attaching the chains to the handmade pieces, putting orders together, It is essential each order be carefully reviewed prior to packaging to ensure we are sending exactly what our customers have ordered.and printing packing slips. This is a fun, hands-on, fast-paced responsibility. We are eager to find someone who is a hard worker, focused, easy to be around, and who takes pride in their job. We are a close knit team who likes to have fun and we’re looking for someone who is excited to dive in and join our Assembly team!
- Full Time or Part Time available, M-F (20 hours minimum)
- Must be on site in our Bluffdale, Utah studio
- Starting Pay $14/hr
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Easy going
- You will be responsible for assembling each piece onto the correct chain and creating the custom jewelry
- You will print each pack slip and organize each order
- You will be proficient on production flow and our ERP system
- You will confirm customization and QC each custom piece
Overall:If you meet all of the above, want to be part of a fast-growing business, and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary. Please attach your current resume and email email@example.com with Jewelry Assembler in the subject line. We will be in touch as soon as we can!