INVENTORY / ERP Coordinator
The Inventory ERP / Coordinator is a critical role on the Operations Team, working closely with the Supervisors and Director of Production, as well as the Product and Merchandise Planning team. This role involves conducting monthly cycle counts, receiving all incoming product, including reconcile and quality check and communicating with suppliers on issues and returns.
As a growing start-up, we are a small but mighty team that likes to have fun while providing our customers pieces and service they can rely on. The person for this role is one who takes ownership, is proactive and curious to learn and identify processes to continuously improve. This role requires attention to detail, one who stays organized while multi-tasking and speaks up while collaborating with the team.
- Lead and Oversee all inventory cycle counts.
- Establish and maintain a consistent count schedule.
- Receiving: Reconcile and Quality check all inventory as it arrives.
- Receiving and distribution of other non inventory items.
- Keep QC Log updated and communicate with Merchandising issues
- Update inventory quantities in ERP (Fulfil.io) and confirm inventory pushing to Sales Channel (Shopify).
- Maintain and update the proper safety stocks are in place.
- Maintain inventory log of incoming shipments, in collaboration with Merchandising
- Organize physical inventory in warehouse as needed
- Reorder and maintain supplies for production and operations as needed.
- Consistent updates to broader team on received products as it relates to launches, promotions and customer impacts
- Initiate communication with Suppliers or Merchandising when inventory is incorrect or damaged; determine exchange or credit
- Track production waste/scrap-- keep stats, sort, collect + ship scrap back to manufacturers
- Connect with Production / Operations Supervisors on inventory needs and communicate with Merchandising
- Communicate with Director of Production / Operations on all incoming sample deliveries and quality control issues
- Assist in facilitating sample returns to vendors
- Self-starter & proactive mentality
- Excellent communicator & extreme attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Problem Solver
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Positive attitude through thick and thin, and eagerness for all things MBM
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, fast-paced working environment
Our Made by Mary team works closely together and great communication skills are a must. All in all, we are eager to find someone who is a hard worker, focused, easy to be around, and who takes pride in their job.
If you meet all of the above, want to be part of a fast-growing business, and think you would be a good fit, tell us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great addition to Made by Mary.
Please attach your current resume and portfolio in an email to email@example.com with INVENTORY / ERP COORDINATOR in the subject line. We will be in touch as soon as we can!